- We are a Limited Company and are the data controller of any information provided by clients and other visitors to our website. We are registered in England and Wales under registered number 06785902 and have our registered office at 6 Embankment, Putney, London, SW15 1LB.
- To assist us with improving the service we offer to you we may ask you to provide us with personal details such as your name, email, social media name and postal addresses. We may use this information only for the purposes of providing and marketing Jackpot Productions Ltd services to you. This may include sending you copies of publications specifically requested by you or which you have indicated may be of interest and informing you of services and products available from Jackpot Productions Ltd (see the section on ‘Marketing’ below).
- You may also give us your personal information when you contact us by telephone, email or letter. We also obtain personal information from your IP addresses, operating system and web browser. When viewing this website, some information may be stored on your computer in the form of a “cookie” or similar file.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and secured hardcopy files. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction. All employees and any third parties we engage to process your information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
Retention of your information
We are required to keep your information for a certain period. This period will depend on precisely what information we hold about you. Please see contact email@example.com if you would like to see a copy of our data retention policy.
Disclosure of your information
Jackpot Productions Ltd does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute any personal information to third parties subject to the following circumstances:
- We may pass your details on to our agents and service providers so that we may provide our services to you;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our clients will be one of the transferred assets; or
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you for certain legitimate interests of Jackpot Productions Ltd which include all or some of the following:
- To provide you with our services;
- To ensure that content from this site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you; and
- To notify you about changes to our services.
Please also see the privacy wording on the publication pages on our website.
We would like to send you information by post, email or telephone about products or services, which may be of interest to you.
We also give you the option as to whether you would like us to send you marketing messages and by what method when you fill out a form on our publications page to join our mailing list or submit your personal details on our website.
If you have agreed to receive marketing from us, you can opt out at any time. See the section on ‘Your Rights’ below for further information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. As detailed above, before collecting your data you will have the option on the contact form on our website to consent to receiving such marketing from us and can specify which publications you would like to receive from us. You can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also have a right to:
- Request a copy of your information
- Correct any mistakes in your information
- Ask for your personal data to be erased
- Restrict processing
- Request data in a machine-readable re-useable form
- Object to data processing
Please note these rights are not absolute and on occasion these rights may be overridden by our need to comply with our legal obligations.
Exercising your rights
If you would like to exercise any of your rights then please:
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- Let us know what right you are exercising and the data it relates to.
Right to complain to the information
If you complain to us and you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). This link will take you to the ICO’s website: https://ico.org.uk/